- Dry brush/wipe frames
- Soapy scrub/rinse, wipe frames
- Damaged screens are brought to the attention of the customer, and not cleaned.
- Storm windows calculated on a case-by-case basis – may count as 4 windows.
Additional charges may apply for the following:
Removing Hard Water Stains
- Not all hard water stains can be removed; may have etched into glass
- Fogged windows cannot be completely cleaned because of the fogging being between the panes.
Removing dried paint
- May not be able to remove all paint
Preparing for Service
For Interior window cleaning, we request the following to allow access to windows:
- All décor/breakables/computer and peripherals be moved
- Curtains removed or secured open
- Blinds removed or secured open
- Furniture moved from in front of the windows
For Exterior window cleaning, we request the following to allow access to windows:
- That shrubbery is trimmed and other obstructions be removed prior to date of service.
- Any areas where obstructions have not been removed, we will not clean that area.
For window cleaning only, (no screens cleaned):
- All screens/solar screens must be removed and replaced by customer
- If you wish to cancel or reschedule, we ask that you provide us with at least 24 hour notice.
- We may reschedule due to weather or unsafe working conditions.